HOWARD MEN’S SOCCER HOSTS WASHINGTON ADVENTIST
|Washington Adventist (3-7-1)||0||0||0|
|2nd - 84:46||COKER,Phillip (Howard)|
Sh: Elemus,Lesly - 2
Sv: Olofinsua,Daniel - 4
COKER,Phillip - 1
A: MONGE,Brian - 1
Sh: BRISCOE,Kashmar - 7
Sv: HAMILTON,Eric - 2
|TEAM STATISTICS||Washington Adventist||Howard|
|Shots (on goal)||3 (2)||19 (5)|
WASHINGTON, D.C. (www.howard-bison.com) – The Howard University men's soccer team welcomes Washington Adventist on Sunday, Oct. 7 to Greene Stadium for a 3:00 p.m. contest.
Washington Adventist "Shock"
- The Shock is 3-6 on the season
- WAU, which is located in Takoma Park, Md., are members of the United States Collegiate Athletic Association
- Friday, Oct. 12 at Florida International (7:00 p.m.)
- Sunday, Oct. 14 at Florida Atlantic (12:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Oct. 16 at Virginia Tech (7:00 p.m.)
For more information on Howard University Men's Soccer, visit the official HU Athletics website at www.howard-bison.com.