MEAC VOLLEYBALL ACTION: HOWARD V. HAMPTON, HOWARD V. NORFOLK STATE
WASHINGTON, D.C. (www.howard-bison.com) – With two Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference losses on their shoulders the Howard University Bison continue MEAC action and strive for success on Friday, Oct. 5 in Hampton, Va., against Hampton and Norfolk State on Sunday, Oct. 7 in Norfolk, Va.
- Hampton is a members of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference, they are located in Hampton, Va.
- The Pirates are 11-10 overall and 2-0 in the conference
- HU is 3-2 in tournament action against MEAC teams, which doesn't reflect the conference, record
- HU loss 3-0 to Hampton on Sept. 14 during the William and Mary Colonial Challenge
Norfolk State "Spartans"
- Norfolk State is a member of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference
- The Spartans are 4-16 overall and 1-1 in the MEAC
- NSU opened the first MEAC play weekend with a 0-3 loss to Coppin State on Sept. 28 and a 3-0 victory against Morgan State on Sept. 30.
Oct. 12 at Coppin State in Baltimore, Md., at 7:00 p.m.
Oct. 14 at Morgan State in Baltimore, Md., at 7:00 p.m.
Oct. 17 vs. American in Washing, D.C. 5:30 p.m.
For more information on Howard University Women's Volleyball, visit the official HU Athletics website at www.howard-bison.com.