Are you a fan of word games such as Wordle or Scramble? We have discussed the key points that will help you win your next word game quiz. Many people from Australia, and around the world, are eager to learn new words.
We have therefore researched 5 letter words ending with Ait and their meanings. Scroll down to see this new collection and add them to you dictionary.
Words that contain 5 letters ending with Ait
This article contains all words that begin with AIT in the English dictionary. For easy understanding, you will find new words and their meanings.
- Waiting – To anticipate, particularly an event. You can also refer to it as a future event. This is the only 5 letter word that ends with Ait. This word and its synonyms are
- wait for
- Look for
- Hope for
- brait- A rough diamond
It is a noun
- FMAIT- An abnormally low level of platelets in a foetus’ blood. This is due to antibodies from the mother being displaced via the placenta, which damages the platelets.
It is a noun. It is also known as,
- Krait- This snake is part of the cobra family. These snakes are highly venomous and originate from Asia. It is another 5 letter word ending with Ait. It is a noun. It is a noun.
A water snake, indigo snakes, king snakes, worm snakes, milk snakes, serpents, king cobras, snakes, horned vipers, vipers.
- Spait- This is a Scottish version of spate. Spate can be translated as flood or freshet. Spite is a sudden burst of emotion or something, such as anger.
5 Letter Words That End With Ait
- Plait is a defined, isolated length of rope, straw or hair made up of three or more interlaced lines. This archaic term also refers to pleats. You can also refer to it as a way to make a plait out of rope, straw, hair or any other material.
Plait synonyms are:
- Trait- A characteristic that can be identified genetically. You can also refer to it as a distinctive quality that belongs to someone.
This article contains all the 5 letter words ending with Ait. There are seven words that begin with AIT. To make learning more enjoyable and easier, we have also included synonyms.