This article is for American Airlines passengers. Learn about Aainflight.com.
Are you a frequent flyer? We might need to check important emails while we fly, search the Internet for information, or stream videos online to pass the time.
This can be difficult when Internet services stop working. American Airlines -based in the United States allows you to continue exploring the Internet and stream videos via Aainflight. Let’s find out how.
Aainflight.com, the official website for American Airlines, only works when you’re connected to their WiFi service. After your flight has reached a certain height you can connect your smartphone, tablet, or laptop to American Airlines’ high speed Wi-Fi service.
This will automatically redirect you to aainflight.com where you can browse the Internet, check your email, download your boarding pass, and stream video services such as Hulu, Netflix, or HBO. This service is not available on all domestic flights. To enjoy this service on Aainflight, you will need to upgrade your membership.
You can either add Wi-Fi to every flight or subscribe to the Plan of Airlines (American). The pre-requirements for Wi-Fi subscription are:
- You must be an Avantage member.
- You must have a US billing address and a credit card in your A-Advantage account.
- An email address must also be saved to AAdvantage.
American Airlines is one the largest United States-based carriers. It is the largest airline in terms of scheduled passenger carried, fleet size and revenue passenger miles. It is a subsidiary of American Airlines Group.
Aainflight.com is just one of many websites that are associated with American Airlines.
American Airlines was originally founded as American Airways in 1926. The airline operates a large network of domestic and international flights to nearly 350 destinations in 50 different countries.
The company’s headquarters are in Texas, USA. It offers frequent-flyers an AAdvantage program. A subscription plan allows passengers to take advantage of a variety of inflight services.
It is also a founding member of Oneworld. Oneworld is the third largest airline alliance in the world. It manages more than 200 millions passengers each year and employs 130,000 people.
How do you log in to Aainflight.com ?
Here are the steps to make sure you enjoy your American Airlines inflight Wi Fi subscription.
- The free Wi-Fi service is available once your flight has reached 10,000 feet above ground.
- To connect to American Airlines Wi-Fi in flight, you must turn your phone into Flight Mode.
- Once you have completed the process, you will be automatically redirected at aainflight.com If you don’t get redirected, you may still open your web browser to search for the website. This will allow you to browse the Internet, stream video, and check your email faster during your flight.
We hope that you are now aware of Aainflight.com. This website is only available if you have Wi-Fi enabled by American Airlines. Learn more about American Airlines by clicking this link
Do you have any questions about aainflight.com You can ask any questions in the comments box.