Throughout the course of history, there have been an infinite number of innovative breakthroughs that have made our lives easier. One of these innovations is artificial intelligence, which has lately made considerable strides and is now being applied in a wide variety of commercial areas. Despite the fact that AI program is utilized often in our day-to-day lives, it is possible that many individuals are unaware of its widespread application in this realm. It is probable that you have interacted with chatbot assistants when making purchases either online or in a physical store. In order to provide its consumers with a higher level of service, entertainment companies such as Netflix and Amazon are utilizing comparable technology to provide suggestions that are based on the user’s search history. Because of the rapid advancements in technology, an increasing number of people are deciding to earn a living in this sector. There are many different colleges, both online and offline, that provide degree and certification programs. Some of these schools also offer alternatives for specializing in a particular industry or field of study. Learning AI will open doors for you in terms of job advancement and improved compensation packages. In the present day and age, businesses are seen to be in a difficult position due to a lack of machine learning expertise. Therefore, being properly prepared with data science and associated skillsets such as artificial intelligence and machine learning helps respond to the expectations of the business.
The global market for machine learning is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 43 percent, bringing it from $7.3 billion in 2020 to $30.6 billion in 2024. The global market value of artificial intelligence is expected to reach 191 billion United States dollars in 2024, according to a projection made by MarketWatch. This represents a compound annual growth rate of 37 percent. The next wave of digital disruption is about to be triggered by artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Let’s have a look at some of the top online programs in artificial intelligence that are offered by the top most universities of the world that may help you get a head start on your career and get you closer to the goal.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Postgraduate Program
This AI and Machine Learning certification course offered by Purdue is perfect for working individuals who are familiar with programming. The Course includes important topics such as Statistics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Reinforcement Learning.
The interactive learning strategy, which includes live sessions led by industry professionals, laboratories, and other practitioners from across the world, is used to provide this curriculum.
- Certification from the Purdue Post-Graduate Program and membership in the Purdue Alumni Association
- 8X greater live engagement in live online seminars taught by industry professionals Exclusive hackathons and Ask Me Anything sessions hosted by IBM
- 3 Capstones and over 25 Projects, using data sets from Twitter, Uber, Mercedes-Benz, and many more companies in the sector
- Master Classes taught by Purdue University academics and IBM subject matter experts
- Presentation on the LevelUp platform by Andrew McAfee, Principal Research Scientist at MIT
- AI For Decision Making: Business Strategies and Applications
Participants in this program will walk away with an understanding of the fundamentals of big data, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning, as well as how to apply these concepts to the three most important tasks of a business: marketing, finance, and people management. This AI program also addresses the dangers and ethics of employing AI, as well as the steps to take in order to establish governance frameworks that will facilitate effective AI deployment.
- Wharton Online certificate, which is recognized all around the world
- Personalized instruction developed in collaboration with eight of the most renowned Wharton faculty members
- Live, interactive masterclasses taught by eminent Wharton teachers and available online.
- Exposure to real-world applications of artificial intelligence in key business areas such as marketing, finance, and human resources
- Gaining work-readiness in a hurry with the help of real-world business use cases that solve genuine business difficulties
- A rigorous and in-depth course designed by leading industry professionals to assist you in developing an AI strategy that will be successful for your company.
- There is no requirement for prior coding knowledge or technological savvy.
- Master’s Programs in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Students are given an introduction to blended learning and are prepared to become professionals in AI and data science through the use of an online AI course that was developed in collaboration with IBM.
IBM, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, is a large company that offers cognitive services and integrated cloud solutions, in addition to a wide range of technological and consulting services. In the artificial intelligence and machine learning technology category for 2021, IBM is the top. Students will be prepared for professions in Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics by taking courses in AI that are offered online.
- Certification Programs in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
This introduction to artificial intelligence course will cover topics such as machine learning, deep learning, performance measures, and an overview of AI ideas and procedures. You will become familiar with supervised learning, unsupervised learning, and reinforcement learning; you will be introduced to use cases, and you will understand how clustering and classification algorithms assist uncover AI business applications.
- Advanced level courses
- Machine learning course
This course on machine learning provides an in-depth introduction to several aspects of machine learning, including as dealing with real-time data, constructing algorithms with supervised and unsupervised learning, regression, classification, and time series modeling. During this training course for the Machine Learning certification, you will learn how to derive conclusions from data using Python.
- Deep Learning Course (with Keras & TensorFlow) Certification Training
In this Deep Learning course with Keras and TensorFlow certification training, you will become familiar with the language and fundamental concepts of artificial neural networks, PyTorch, autoencoders, and more. The course will also provide you with the opportunity to earn a certification in Deep Learning. After finishing the course, you will have the ability to construct models using deep learning, understand the findings, and create your own deep learning project.