This article is about Harvey Nichols Scam to help readers decide if the Harvey Nichols Harvey Nichols Scam site is legit.
Are you looking to buy designer clothing and cosmetics? You might be interested in Harvey Nichols online shop, located in the United Kingdom.
This review will help you make an informed purchase decision. We will verify the legitimacy of the website to help you make a purchase.
Legitimacy by Harvey Nichols
- Creation of Domain 12 May 1997
- Website Age 25 Years and 29 Days
- Website Expiry Date:13 May 2023.
- Country Of Origin: The headquarters of the brand are located in London, UK.
- Trust score This shopping site has a high trust score of 96%.
- Alexa RankHarvey Nichols currently has an Alexa Rank 27464, which Is great. In Harvey Nichols Reviews, Alexa Ranking is quite important.
- Data Security: Site security is ensured by Secure Socket Layer.
- Proximity for Suspicious Sites: 10/100.
- Threat Profile N/A
- Phishing Score N/A
- Malware ScoreN/A
- Spam Score N/A
- Social relations Harvey Nichols is a well-known store in the US. It has a large following on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. It has more than 555k followers on its main Instagram, and other Instagram accounts with significant followers. Fenty Beauty tags the brand at launch. Social media can confirm that the site is real.
A Quick Check on Is Harvey Nichols Scam Or Legit
Harvey Nichols, a well-known online store in the US, sells designer clothes and accessories. This site is known for its high quality product offerings and current product listings.
- Accessory, Clothing and Shoes for Women
- Men’s clothing, shoes and accessories
- Beauty Products
- Food & Wine
- Children’s Clothing
- Gift options
Let’s examine the legitimacy of this site. A solid product selection and cost are not enough to make a purchase decision. We must also evaluate many elements in order to determine legitimacy of the site. There are numerous fraud sites offering low prices to fool users. Continue reading to find out if Harvey Nichols Scam is real.
Features by Harvey Nichols
- Buy products at: https://www.harveynichols.com/
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- Phone Number+44 20 7235 5000
- Headquarter Address,365 Chiswick High Road London, UK.
- Details about the owner: Harvey Nichols is owned by Dickson Concepts, a luxury goods company based in Hong Kong.
- Delivery policy All prices for Europe include the delivery fee. For the USA, shipping is free for orders over $800
- Social Media Links Harvey Nichols owns many social media accounts. It has more than 10 Instagram accounts, each representing different countries or categories. It has more than 200k followers on Facebook and a good reputation on Twitter. This factor plays an important role in determining Harvey Nichols Scam.
- Shipping: Not mentioned.
- Returns Period Customers have 30 days to return any product with tags.
- Customer Refund Time: Customers must wait for a refund within 10 days.
- Payment Accepted: American Express and Maestro, Visa Debit Visa, Visa Mastercard and Visa Electron.
- All returns will be accepted within the 30-day grace period.
- Within 10 days, money refunds can be initiated
- Prices for orders from the EU include delivery charges
- Site has strict cancellation policies.
- Only returns are accepted with tags
- You can find the shipping period on the site.
Many Harvey Nichols reviews are available online. Harvey Nicholas has received mixed reviews. Trustpilot gives Harvey Nicholas a 2/5 rating. Yelp has a 4/5 rating.
You will also find product reviews and online reviews. It also has good Alexa rank. We recommend learning Credit Card Frauds .
Harvey Nichols has a legitimate website. This site is well-known and is even being followed by celebrities. It has an excellent trust score and Alexa rank. We recommend the site, but we suggest that you read customer reviews before purchasing. Click here to learn how avoid scams