Staff Selection commission is yet to release the SSC JE answer key 2022 for Paper I and Paper II. The selection process includes two main exams, i.e. Paper I and Paper II, and document verification, followed by a round of medical examination. The answer keys are scheduled to be released after the examinations are held for SSC JE 2022. Candidates will be able to see and download the answer keys once they are released on the official website of SSC. Here’s an overview of the schedule of SSC JE 2022:
|SSC JE Answer Key 2022|
|SSC JE 2022 Events||Dates|
|SSC JE Paper I Exam||Nov-22|
|SSC JE Paper II Answer Key Date||To be updated|
|Last Date to Download SSC JE Paper I Answer Key||To be updated|
|SSC JE Paper II Exam||To be updated|
|Official Download link||To be updated|
SSC JE Answer Key
The SSC JE 2022 examination will consist of two written exams, namely Paper I and Paper II. Paper 1 will have 200 Comber Based Objective Type Questions with a duration of 2 hours. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for every incorrect answer. Paper II will be of 2 hours duration and it is going to be a Descriptive Written Exam of 300 marks. Marks will be given based on the writing skills of the candidate and there will be no negative marking in it.
How to download SSC JE answer key 2022?
You can download the SSC JE answer key once it is available by using the following steps:
- Visit the official website of SSC JE.
- Click on the Answer key button on the right hand side of the home page.
- On the new window, click to download the preferred SSC JE answer key.
- You can now login with your credentials on ‘Candidate Login’.
- Input your roll number and password and hit login.
- You can download and take a printout of the answer key for future reference.
Challenging the SSC JE Answer Key
Since the 2020 SSC JE notification, candidates can challenge the answer to any of the questions in the answer key. A candidate can submit his/her objection by following the given below steps:
- Visit the official website of SSC Junior Engineer.
- Click on the particular answer key notification.
- Proceed by logging in with your application/ registration number and your date of birth.
- Prepare a response sheet of your own and challenge the answer key by illustrating a comparison.
- Fill the form completely with details of the question, your answer and reasons.
- Submit the form after paying a fee of 100 INR per question.
As per the notification of 2020, applicants can challenge the answer key. However, we should wait for the official notification of 2022 to see whether the option to challenge the answer key still exists.
Calculate marks by using the SSE JE Answer Key
You can calculate your marks by using the SSC JE answer key and see whether you will score what you are expecting or not. While calculate marks, you need to keep following marking-scheme in mind:
- Give yourself 1 mark for every correct answer.
- Deduct 0.25 mark for every wrong answer.
- Do not add marks for the questions you did not attempt.
SSC JE 2021 Cutoffs
Until the SSC JE 2022 examination is held, aspirants can take a glance at the cutoffs for Junior Engineer paper I and strengthen their preparation accordingly for the exam. Candidates must know that they can appear for the Paper II only if they are able to clear Paper I. Look at the previous year’s cutoffs in the following tables:
Electrical and mechanical engineering: