This article provides answers to Is Carebony Scam Or Legit. It also outlines all details about the website.
Do you want a fresh look with human hair wigs? The best hair wigs are here. Carebony offers a variety of wigs to suit all hair lengths and types. One can also choose the wig that suits your needs.
Buyers from the United States are excited to learn about the website and look for the best deals. This post will help you to understand Is Carebony a scam or legit ?
- Website has a trust score 2%
- The date of domain registration for the website was 14/09/2022.
- The Alexa Rank for the website is 4546608.
- The email ID provided is not fully identified.
- The website page does not include any information about the owner.
- It is possible that the address listed indicates that the store is located in Germany. This sounds absurd.
- This website has not been rated on any of the other websites.
- This portal has a valid HTTPS connection. It is not on any blacklist engines.
- Customers do not provide Carebony Review to the website.
- The expiry date for the website is 14/09/2023.
- The website does NOT offer discounts on products.
- It has not yet been popularized by buyers, so its popularity is limited.
Information about the website
You can find a wide range of human hair wigs at the online store. For those who prefer colored hair, but don’t want to ruin their natural hair, there is an option for colored wigs. The website promises to offer the highest quality wigs for the most affordable prices.
Specifications regarding Carebony Scam Or Legit
- URL- https://carebony.comEMail ID- email@example.com.
- Company name- Bin Estrella GmbH
- Address- Pallaswiesenstrabe 180,64293 Darmstadt’ Germany
- Shipping- The shipment will arrive between 3-15 days after it is shipped.
- PayPal is the only payment method that is permitted.
- Returns – You can return your item within 30 days.
- Social media – there is no link
- There are many wigs to suit all hair lengths.
- The wigs are sold at a reasonable price.
- There is a 30-day return policy.
- Website has a low trust score of 2%.
- The number of days required for the refund must be provided by the company.
- There is no testimonial page on the website that includes customer reviews.
- Social media links are not available.
- It seems that the address details need to be more authentic.
- Only one payment method is available, and that is PayPal.
- In the Contact Us Section, the company is listed differently.
No reviews have been received from buyers about the products on the website. The most important thing for increasing trust in the website is the reviews. To ensure that reviews are visible on social media, we do not provide links. All You Need to Know About PayPal Scams.
After much discussion, we have concluded that the website was fraudulent and should not be trusted by customers to make their purchases.