To enter the online gambling industry, an operator has to come through a very structured procedure for setting up a new playing platform. An entrepreneur must develop a site, legalise a brand, ensure security, and advertise the company. But the crucial part is to find a reliable provider of casino software solutions for visitors’ participation pleasure.
The number of service suppliers in this area is plentiful. But while some of them introduce the propositions of the finest quality, others can be not suitable for a particular region.
The experts at Casino Market decided to specify which features an operator should look for to ensure a content creator is worth the attention.
The very first thing necessary to check is whether a provider is an officially licensed company. The cooperation with a manufacturer without proper registration can result in a product of poor quality and problems with the law.
How to find out whether a provider is licensed? An official webpage of the organisation usually features legal information. In case it is absent or does not correspond to the region an operator plans to work in, such a creator should be skipped.
Even if a software company has all the necessary documents for official service provision, this does not mean its content is of essential performance. The best way to check the quality is to ask for demo versions of desired games.
During the analysis, an operator should pursue:
- The graphical aspect of the software. Modern development opportunities are on the highest level, so the visual elaboration should also be corresponding.
- Sound accompaniment. A game with no proper audio quickly turns into a boring pastime that users are not eager to engage in.
- Topicality. This is quite a tricky one since what works well for the Asian market might fail in the US or Europe.
- Gameplay. Linear entertainment was popular at the dawn of the iGaming industry, but now, punters want more in-depth interaction.
- Bonuses and jackpots. Free money is a key to gamers’ success in gambling, and the possibility to hit a big win incentivises them to play even more.
The criteria of high-quality products are decisive when it comes to the selection of a provider. A proficient software organisation should easily pass this analysis and introduce even more propositions for operators.
Variety of Entertainment
Apart from high quality, content from the manufacturer should also be diverse to satisfy the demands of different punters. It concerns the types of games as well as their themes. On average, a gambling provider must be able to propose around half a thousand unique titles to choose from. This creates a possibility to select matching entertainment according to the audience of the platform.
The most popular types of gambling content that must be offered by the manufacturer of the software:
- Sic Bo;
Apart from these categories, a supplier has to offer a wide range of dedicated games specifically for a particular region. In combination with the individual elaboration of amusement, it creates a perfect proposition for an operator to work with.
Slots are undoubtedly the most popular type of gambling entertainment. Punters enjoy accessing them from desktop or mobile browsers and applications. However, due to the high pace of technological advancement, it is now possible to find providers that introduce progressive ways of engagement.
Among the latest gambling possibilities, a few deserve particular attention:
- Virtual reality casinos. These digital-only establishments can be accessed with the corresponding gear. Players get used to it more, especially because VR casinos appear in different metaverses.
- Gambling with Bitcoin. Fiat currency remains the most widespread depositing method. But the recent spike in crypto popularity incentivises operators to seek providers that develop software with digital token support.
- Games with live dealers. Even though this is now a new method of engagement, it has significantly improved over the last few years. Software for live platforms is developed by the finest content creators, and operators always look for them.
The development of portable technologies motivates operators to pay more attention to casino versions on smartphone browsers and applications. That is why the selection of a provider should consider the possibility to obtain content on different platforms.
The operators’ global gambling revenue from desktop-based and mobile casinos became equal by the end of 2021. It implies the high popularity of playing from phones that top suppliers should be able to match.
Professional Support in Selecting a Partner
So many criteria to consider might be overwhelming for novice entrepreneurs. This is particularly impactful when developing a gaming site independently. Much time will be wasted just on the market analysis and on the investigation of the most appropriate gaming suppliers.
A beneficial alternative to this can be cooperation with a professional guide company. In the iGaming industry, one of the leaders of the niche is the aggregator Casino Market. The company cooperates with the best software developers and is ready to match a manager’s demand to the finest existing product.
More information on the partnership can be found via:
- Skype: support.casinosupermarket
- Telegram: @turnkey_casino_software
- e-mail: email@example.com