Are you looking for beautiful exterior and interior furniture? Falcon Wears is the ideal place to find your home decor ideas.
This review will examine The Falcon wears scam and whether it is legit. We will also discuss the website that is based in the United States and the products it sells. Additionally, we will provide further details on the site’s integrity as part of today’s reviews. To learn more, read the entire article below.
The Falcon Wears
- Creation Date: On the 6th June 2022, Falcon Wears’ online shop was officially registered.
- Website Age This website was only created a few days ago. It is therefore currently 24 days old.
- Website Expiry date: The domain expires on 6th June 2023.
- Alexa rank: The Falcon Wears online store has zero Alexa rank since it is brand new. This factor is explained in The Falcon Wears Review.
- Trustworthiness The trust score for this online furniture retailer is just 2%. This gives it a red flag.
- Country origin: According to the address on the platform, the Falcon Wears website is currently located in the USA.
- Data Security: SSL has been used to protect your information.
- Proximity for Suspicious Websites – 5/100.
- Threat Profile38/100.
- Phishing Score 38/100
- Malware Score27/100
- Spam Score 10/100
- Social relations The Falcon Wears online shop platform has not been connected to any social media platforms. As of this review, there are no social interactions or engagement on the site.
A Brief Look at Scam Or Legit
The Falcon Wears is an online retailer that sells outdoor and indoor furnishings. The Falcon Wears sells rugs, beds, lighting and other collections. As they state in the “about us” section, The Falcon Wears is more than an online shop. It’s a way to find your inner sophistication. It seems suspicious that only two categories have products under them. The pricing on the products is also unbelievable. Sofa chairs, for example, are priced at $8. This is outrageous.
- Top Picks
- Neue arrivals
Although the online site appears suspicious, we should investigate The Falcon wears scam or legit. After reviewing the characteristics, we must discuss the benefits and drawbacks. Before making a judgement, it is important to look at actual facts and user feedback. We must consider several variables in order to determine validity.
Features of The Falcon Wears
- Buy products at: https://www.thefalconwears.com/
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Phone Number +1 (202)670 3714
- Address: 906 Isabella St, Waycross, Georgia, USA, Zip Code – 31503.
- Details about the owner: The online store has not provided any information about the owner.
- Social Media Links No social media accounts have been linked to The Falcon Wear’s online website. We tried to locate social accounts that were related to the site but couldn’t find any. This information is crucial in The Falcon Wears Scam and Legit investigation.
- Delivery Fee N/A
- Shipping: It takes 4-7 days to ship products.
- Cancellation: N/A.
- Return time 30 Days
- Customer receives their money back within 10 to 45 business days of approval of the refund.
- Payment Mode: All major credit and debit cards payments are accepted, as well as PayPal.
- Shipping within 4-7 days
- 30-day return period
- Acceptance of major payments
- Refund time is long at 10-45 days
- No cancellation policy.
- Delivery fees not included
There are no The Falcon Wears Reviews online. At the time of writing this article, there are no consumer reviews or product evaluations. It also has a low Alexa rank.
We were also unable to locate major YouTube reviews and YouTube evaluations. We can conclude that this site is suspect and visitors should learn more about Credit Card Scams.
Falcon Review is not legitimate. It has suspicious metrics like low trustworthiness and zero reviews. There is no social relationship.