If you want to know how to get natural skin glow, then listen up! Voibon Blog has got five simple tips that will show you how.
1. Drink lots of water
Your skin is your body’s largest organ and it helps to maintain the body’s water content. As a result, your skin can easily become dehydrated if you are not drinking enough fluids. Dehydration can make your skin look dull and tired. The most effective way to keep your skin hydrated is by drinking lots of water on a daily basis.
As well as keeping your skin looking fresh and healthy, drinking plenty of water can help with weight loss as it will boost metabolism while reducing hunger pangs and cravings for sweet foods. It may also improve mood, energy levels, concentration skills, memory retention capacity and mental clarity.
2. Moisturize your skin with oil instead of lotions
Moisturizing your skin is vital to achieving healthy, glowing skin. However, many people use lotions to moisturize their skin when they should be using oils instead.
Why? Because unlike lotion that sits on top of the skin and traps moisture in (causing you to have to reapply it throughout the day), oil absorbs into the skin and moisturizes from within.
3. Do not sleep with makeup on
Many people don’t realize that makeup is a form of pollution. All day long, your skin absorbs the ingredients in your moisturizer and foundation, and those ingredients can cause irritation or breakouts. While some people sleep with their makeup on out of laziness or forgetfulness, it’s best to wash your face every night before bed so you can get a good night’s sleep. You might be surprised at how much better you feel when you wake up in the morning!
4. Eat fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamins C, A & E
The next time you visit your local grocery store, stock up on fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamins C, A & E. These nutrients play a large role in maintaining healthy skin.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin helps the body produce collagen, which is essential for keeping skin firm and elastic. It also aids in the production of sebum (the oil that keeps our skin moisturized).
- Vitamin A: This vitamin keeps the surface layer of our skin smooth by encouraging cell renewal. It’s also important for preventing acne breakouts because it helps keep pores clean from dirt and oil buildup by stimulating cell growth at their base level.
- Vitamin E: This antioxidant prevents free radical damage caused by UV rays from reaching deep into your dermis layer where wrinkles develop over time due to exposure to harmful UV rays from sun exposure or heaters/air conditioners etc.”
5. Use a natural exfoliator (like oats) to get rid of dead skin cells
To get glowing skin, you need to exfoliate, or use a natural scrub to remove the dead cells. You should do this every day (or at least three times a week), and it’s best if you do it on dry skin so that there isn’t any moisture around when you’re trying to scrub away all of those dead cells. Make sure that you’re using circular motions and not just rubbing in one direction—you don’t want to push the old skin into your pores!
We hope this article has given you some valuable tips on how to get a natural skin glow. In summary, it’s important that you drink lots of water and moisturize with oils instead of lotions. You should also avoid sleeping in makeup or with dust on your face by washing off before bedtime. You’ll notice an immediate difference if you follow these tips!