What do I have to do if I drink a toxic product?

poisonings are one of the most dangerous problems that we can suffer while at home, due to the large amount of toxic products with Those of us who work or clean .

And is that the intake of any type of cleaning product can cause us to suffer damages of different considerations, and we should not take them lightly.

In this sense, it is recalled that poisonings can occur either by ingestion or can also be produced by a respiratory or dermal route , due to some type of bleach in concrete or ammonia .

These are just two examples of several of the products that we can easily handle at home without knowing how corrosive they can be to us and to our skin. Therefore, it is necessary to know what to do if we suffer an intoxication.

Call by phone

The Ministry of Health of the Government of Spain launched on January 1 a notice for all those who work with products that could be dangerous if we ingest them.

Thus, there are two different telephones to which we can communicate our intoxication, regardless of how it occurred. Take note because you may need them any day:

  • The 112 works because it is the emergency phone with which they will quickly contact an ambulance service if it is necessary for our transfer to a health center.
  • On the other hand, we find the 915620420, which responds to the Toxicological Information Service , where in a specialized way they will tell us what to do step by step.

Emergencias 112 intoxicacion

Back to top button